We are always looking for ways to make the many facets of our collections more visible and accessible. Here are a few of the latest improvements we have made.
- · Our extensive collection of opera recordings on CD has moved up to the Ruggles Fine Arts Reading Room on the Upper Level, convenient to books on the performing arts.
- · New large print books are now on display at the beginning of the large print shelves in the Bossidy Commons. If you’re partial to this format, start your browsing there to see the latest acquisitions.
- · In the Ellis Family Teen Center, biographies have been separated from non-fiction materials and are highlighted in a more visible location near the new teen books.
- · Newly and recently returned DVDs are stored on a small cart near the Circulation Desk for easy browsing of the latest and most popular items. Also look for the nearby list of our newest DVD acquisitions. We are happy to put you on the waiting list for a particular favorite.
- · In addition to thematic book displays around the building, look for featured items showcased at the ends of the aisles in the adult fiction and nonfiction stacks on the Upper Level to tempt you!