We’re re-designing our website, and we need your help! Whether you are a regular visitor or have not yet explored the Virtual Ridgefield Library, we invite you to come to www.ridgefieldlibrary.org, take a look around, and then complete a brief online survey by following the link on the main page.
For a list of online services currently offered by the Ridgefield Library, pick up one of our blue informational bookmarks. One side gives our hours and contact information; the other details many of the things you can do even when you can’t come to the Library in person, including:
- Check the event calendar for upcoming programs
- Search the catalog
- Reserve a book
- Check your account for a list of what you have checked out
- Renew most items
- Download an audiobook for listening on your computer or mp3 player
- Get reference help 24/7 from the InfoAnytime virtual reference desk
- Get ready for the SATs and other tests with Learn-a-Test and PrepMe
- Research almost any topic with dozens of authoritative databases from ProQuest, Ebsco and other respected publishers of reference materials
- Check stock prices with ValueLine or recent antique sales with Prices4Antiques
- Read Library Lines, BiblioEvents and other newsletters and publications
- Make a secure online donation to support the Library
What else would you like to see on the site? Podcasts of storytimes and other programs? Online event registration? A blog where you could post your own reviews of the books you’ve read? More information on a favorite research topic? RSS alerts when something new is added to the site? The survey will be open until December 15th, so don’t miss this chance to let us know what you are looking for.