PLEASE NOTE: This work was originally announced to take place on September 29th but has been postponed one week.
The Ridgefield Library catalog and circulation system will be unavailable from 5 PM on Saturday, October 6 through Monday, Octobe8, due to scheduled systems maintenance by Bibliomation, our automation network. We expect everything to be up and running early on Monday. Here’s what this means for our patrons.
· The Library will be open its regular hours, including 1:00 to 5:00 PM on Sunday, but you must have your library card with you to check anything out.
· We will not be able to issue or renew library cards, process holds or accept payment of fines or lost item charges.
· The catalog will not be available at the Library, so ask at the Information Desk for assistance in finding items you seek. Staff can also help with reserve requests.
· You will not be able to access the catalog or the “My Account” feature via the Internet, so you will not be able to place reserves or renewals online.
· Some online resources such as reference databases that require log-in using your library card number may not be accessible remotely but should be available on computers at the Library. The OverDrive downloadable eBook and audiobook service will function as usual.