All main Library computer systems will be offline from 6:00 PM on Saturday, March 16 through 9:00 AM on Monday, March 18 for a scheduled upgrade.
- The Circulation System will be down, so we will not be able to accept fines or lost item payments, check items in or issue new cards or card renewals. Checkout is possible only upon presentation of your library card.
- Library catalog and account features will be unavailable both remotely and at the Library, so you will not be able to search our catalog, place a hold or renew items you have out. No notices of overdues or holds ready for pick-up will be sent.
- Public Access Computers at the Library will have no Internet connection but may be used for word processing and other offline applications. Wireless access WILL be available for those with their own laptops.
- Remote access to some databases that requires your library card number for log-in may be affected. OverDrive access to downloadable content should remain available.
- Library staff will not be reachable by email.
Staff will be available to offer alternative research resources and to assist in locating items in the Library. Do not hesitate to ask for their help!