Headed to the beach or on vacation and need some reading recommendations? Here are a couple of ways the Ridgefield Library can help. You can find these and more on the Reader’s Resources section at www.ridgefieldlibrary.org.
- Subscribe to our “Reading on our Radar” blog for regular news of the hot new titles, plus some less well-known “sleepers” that are worth a look.
- Check out the Staff Picks list on the “Finding a Good Book” page on the website, where you will also find information on new releases, bestsellers, award winners and dozens of thematic reading lists, including the perennial favorite “Beach Books with Brains and Bite.”
- Sign up to receive periodic BookLetters email newsletters that feature new and recommended books in various genres. Register on our website.
- Attend the monthly Books & Breakfast gathering (2nd Monday of each month at 10:30 AM, currently at Keeler Tavern Museum), where staff and library patrons share what they have been reading – along with coffee and snacks.
- Follow us on Twitter @ridgefieldlib and watch for our Friday postings of what our staff is reading.
And, of course, we are always happy to make suggestions in person – just ask!