Thursday, November 29, 2018

Introducing Our New Teen Librarian


I am so pleased to be welcomed back to the Ridgefield Library. I have been working at the Ridgefield library on and off for the past four years, mostly in the Circulation Department. I have spent time at all the service desks and was most recently serving as the substitute Teen Librarian this summer.

I received a BA in Information and Library Science from Southern CT State University and earned my Master’s in Library and Information Science with a focus on School Media Library from Long Island University. I have always wanted to work with teens and look forward to getting to know more of the teens in this community.

As Teen Librarian I am excited to be able to work with teens and parents on programs and finding the right book. I love to read teen books and am always ready to talk about favorites. Stop in to the Ellis Family Teen Center the next time you come to the library to say hello. See some of the changes we are making and let me know what you would like to see in Teen Services.

Megan Klein is the Teen Librarian at the Ridgefield Library. She may be reached at 203-438-2282 x11004 or MEKlein@ridgefieldlibrary.org

No comments: