Summer Reading starts on June 23rd, and the already busy Ridgefield Library will become even more hectic. Here are a few ways you can help us ensure that your visit is as productive and convenient as possible.
· Always bring your library card and have it ready when you get to the counter for the fastest and most accurate service. Ask about getting one of our new convenient keychain cards.
· Use self-service check-out stations at Circulation and in Children’s Services whenever possible (reserves and Inter-Library Loans still need to be handled at the desk). Check your card’s expiration date, and ask for assistance at the Circulation Desk before using self-check if it needs updating.
· Return books on which you are reporting for Summer Reading in Children’s Services after you have finished recording them. Look for the special return bin near the Summer Reading table.
· Return other items through the book return slot on the outside of the building. You only need to bring to the desk items requiring special treatment (fines, renewals, etc.).
· Reserve or renew items online at www.ridgefieldlibrary.org. Good news! DVDs may once again be renewed by you online.
Thanks, and happy Summer Reading!