Why come to the Ridgefield Library this summer?
• It’s convenient: Our Summer Reading Programs for children, teens and adults mean that the entire family can “Dive into Reading” together, with one easy stop at the Library.
• It’s a great deal: All our programs are free – a real boon when many families are still being cautious about their finances.
• It’s fun: From Teen Friday Films to PJ Storytimes to folk music concerts, we offer a wide variety of activities and events that are entertaining as well as educational.
• It’s rewarding: Dozens of local merchants and organizations have joined our major Summer Reading sponsor, the Friends of the Library, to provide great gifts and goodies as reading incentives or raffle prizes. Stop by soon and see all the wonderful things you might win – just for telling us about the books you are reading.
• It’s helpful: You can pick up audiobooks to keep the family occupied during a long car trip, sign up to try out a Kindle or other eReader before you invest in buying one, or borrow a museum pass for some “Staycation” fun.
• It’s cool: The Library is air-conditioned!
See you @ the Library soon!