It’s hot out there, but cool in here! Look to your Library to provide respite and recreation throughout the summer months – including air conditioning!
- Take advantage of our free, secure wireless access for your laptop – anywhere in the building – or use one of our Public Access Computers to check your email or do research in comfort.
- Take in a movie in our Hollister Film Series every other week (on Wednesdays during the summer to accommodate those also wishing to attend CHIRP concerts on Tuesdays). Showings are at 1:30 and 7 PM.
- Drop in to storytime on Monday and Saturday mornings, Mother Goose on Tuesdays and Friday Flicks on Fridays. Check our website for times and age restrictions, and keep those young kids from getting frazzled by the heat.
- Grab one of our special “beach books” – spare uncatalogued paperbacks you can borrow casually without worrying about fines or lost item charges.
- Too hot to move, even to come to the Library? Check out all the online resources, including downloadable ebooks and audiobooks, that you can access from our website without even leaving poolside.