Have you tried our new online Summer Reading program? As of 5 PM on 6/29, 716 children, 130 teens and 34 adults had registered and begun logging their reading to win prizes. So far, they have recorded and/or reviewed 3,895 books! To join them, go to www.ridgefieldlibrary.org and click through to the Summer Reading page.
Here’s what is great about the new system:
- You can register and log your reading anytime, from anywhere you have Internet access – at home, on vacation, even from a smartphone while on the go.
- It saves lots of staff time compiling statistics and verifying prize levels reached.
- You can easily browse reviews submitted by others and get recommendations for your own reading enjoyment.
- It saves reams of paper and lots of time spent keeping track of paper log sheets and entry forms.
- You can easily print out a list of your entries to bring to school in the fall.
Of course, we are always happy to help you at the Library if you prefer to use traditional in-person or on-paper reporting methods. And, as always, many thanks to the Friends of the Ridgefield Library for supporting Summer Reading, including our new online software.