What can you do at the Ridgefield Library during April?
• Celebrate National Library Week. We saw many of you at Sarah’s Wine Bar for our fundraiser with Cellar XV on the 14th, but there is plenty more going on all month. Sign up on our website for our email newsletter to make sure you hear about all of it.
• Celebrate National Volunteer Week. Hundreds of volunteers assist with our Summer Reading Program, with the Friends Book Sales and with many, many more activities throughout the year. Check out our display celebrating their generosity and talents.
• Celebrate National Poetry Month. Join our monthly Poetry Discussion group on the 16th, or check our website for poetry-related links for every day of the month.
• Celebrate National Jazz Appreciation Month by checking out our extensive collection of music CDs in the Fiction Room on the 2nd floor.
• Celebrate the school vacation with special programs for kids and teens April 19-23. Check our website at www.ridgefieldlibrary.org for details.